Feeling Peckish? Brilliant! From the company that brought you SMASHMALLOW and Medlie comes PECKISH, the third incubator concept from Sonoma Brands. PECKISH aims to redefine the ready-to-eat egg experience and provide greater optionality to overall better-for-you snack category with refrigerated portable real food protein packs.
In January 2019 the brand launched its marquee PECK Packs into select retail and via direct-to-consumer platforms that feature 2 Perfectly Boiled Organic Free-Range Eggs & 1 Crispy Crunchy Dip in flavor-forward creations from “EVERYTHING”, “FRIED RICE”, “MAPLE WAFFLE”, “RANCHEROS”, and “SALT & PEPITAS”.
The Operations Manager will play a critical role in overseeing the entire planning, supply chain, co-manufacturing and logistics infrastructure for PECKISH encompassing a robust DTC platform and multi-channel retail expansion.
The role not only demands a seasoned strategic lens, but also a tactical team player willing to roll up their sleeve and dive into the weeds. It will require a mix of proactive analysis and strategic development, as well as cross-functional leadership and excellent project management.
- Develop and manage demand plan based on business trends
- Identify demand forecast risks and develop mitigation plans
- Maintain and Implement BOMs in inventory management system
- Co-manufacturing relationship management
- Inventory management across different sales channels
- Process direct retailers and distributor POs, generate sales orders and send all sales orders to main co-manufacturer; ensure revenue is recognized for outstanding POs
- Own relationships with all vendors/suppliers to manage supply, negotiate pricing, and effectively balance run rate and inventory position
- Manage coordination and communication with carrier partners & shippers/receivers
- Experience managing cold chain logistics for perishable products
- Experience reviewing and interacting with company financials
- Strategic vision paired with tactical attitude and ability
- Strong analytical, financial and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as be a team player
- Capacity to thrive in an agile, fast paced startup environment
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.