Field Marketing Manager, East
Feeling Peckish? Brilliant! From the company that brought you SMASHMALLOW and Medlie comes PECKISH, the third incubator concept from Sonoma Brands. PECKISH aims to redefine the ready-to-eat egg experience and provide greater optionality to overall better-for-you snack category with refrigerated portable real food protein packs.
In January 2019 the brand launched its marquee PECK Packs into select retail and via direct-to-consumer platforms that feature 2 Perfectly Boiled Organic Free-Range Eggs & 1 Crispy Crunchy Dip in flavor-forward creations from “EVERYTHING”, “FRIED RICE”, “MAPLE WAFFLE”, “RANCHEROS”, and “SALT & PEPITAS”.
PECKISH is looking for a rockstar Field Marketing professional to join their growing team. This role will be cross-functional, working closely with the sales & marketing teams to create a cohesive brand experience in the NY Metro region, and across the East Coast.
- Work closely with marketing team to develop region-specific marketing plan that support the regions sales strategy
- Plan and host events to create new sales opportunities and accelerate/deepen existing sales relationships and opportunities
- Plan and execute in-store demos and brand experiences
- Build, manage and maintain a team of brand ambassadors
- Assist regional sales team as needed
- Support marketing team with various projects as needed
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years-experience in a field marketing role, preferably within the CPG industry
- Team player attitude and willingness to learn
- Eloquent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Must own a reliable car
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.