Director of Sales, West
Feeling Peckish? Brilliant! From the company that brought you SMASHMALLOW and Medlie comes PECKISH, the third incubator concept from Sonoma Brands. PECKISH aims to redefine the ready-to-eat egg experience and provide greater optionality to overall better-for-you snack category with refrigerated portable real food protein packs.
In January 2019 the brand launched its marquee PECK Packs into select retail and via direct-to-consumer platforms that feature 2 Perfectly Boiled Organic Free-Range Eggs & 1 Crispy Crunchy Dip in flavor-forward creations from “EVERYTHING”, “FRIED RICE”, “MAPLE WAFFLE”, “RANCHEROS”, and “SALT & PEPITAS”.
PECKISH is looking for a West Coast Director of Sales to join the quickly growing “Coop”. This role will strategically expand and support distribution on the West Coast, as it aligns with national sales strategy. Playing a vital role in the expansion of the PECKISH brand, this role will be vital in building brand awareness, providing best-in-class customer support and excellent sales planning.
- Directly call on major retailers
- Identify and execute opportunities to expand PECKISH sales
- Request and analyze distribution reports to determine market coverage and opportunity for expansion
- Build and execute trade promotion calendar for retail customers
- Attend trade shows, expanding distribution
- Set expectations and manage brokers & distributors to achieve timely distribution according to pre-established plan
- Manage relationships with distributors, buyers and supporting teams
- Utilize sales reports to analyze and support future sales initiatives
- Conduct store audits to ensure merchandising standards are adhered to
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of sales experience in the CPG industry, cold chain product experience preferred
- Established relationships and demonstrated success in working with retail accounts
- Strong leadership skills and a team-player mentality
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of data tools (SPINS, Nielsen, etc.), Microsoft Excel, trade analytics
- Ability to travel
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.